National Purebred Dog Day® is both delighted and honored to welcome back B-AIR®, makers of water damage restoration equipment, carpet drying air movers, and blowers for inflatables. Dog owners, fanciers and groomers, however, know them for their high caliber pet dryers.
Designed and engineered in California, the dryers are known for their standard of quality and attention to detail. This year, the great folks at B-Air® are sponsoring their photo challenge with the Fido Max 1, a powerful, yet quiet, force dryer that repels water from the dog’s coat efficiently and safely without using heat – ideal for preventing rashes and over-drying a dog’s skin and coat. The winner of this challenge gets their choice of colors:
This challenge will be won by the photographer who most creatively interprets the theme, “Gone With the Wind,” bearing in mind that the prize is a dryer.
Now for the annoying small print:
- This contest is open to residents of the United States, only;
- No photoshopping! What you shoot with your camera must be what our judges, David Frei, and Westminster Kennel Club Photographer, Jack Grassa, see;
- One photo submission per person per contest challenge;
- The submitted photo must be taken for expressly for this contest. Old photographs will not be considered;
- Your photo must include a purebred dog;
- Your photograph must include one of the following signs:
“I ❤️Purebred Dogs,”
“Happy National Purebred D❤️g Day,”
“I ❤️My Purebred Dog”
- You can download and print any of the aforementioned signs from the files at the every end of the “small print.” You may also make your own. If a sign won’t work for your idea, you may substitute it with an official NPDD t-shirt, tote bag, hat or bumper sticker, all of which are available here. Photos without any of the aforementioned will be disqualified;
- Do not photoshop the “I ❤Purebred Dogs, “Happy National Purebred D❤g Day” or “I ❤My Purebred Dog” on top of your image; The signs must be part of the photo shoot;
- Many people may have helped you take your picture, but the prize goes to the person submitting the winning photograph. Judges decisions are final;
- A photo submission implies consent that it may be shared on NPDD’s various social media platforms, as well as by B-AIR®;
- When submitting your photo on Facebook, you must indicate the name of the photo challenge you are entering, which in this case is the “Gone With the Wind” Photo Challenge;
- This contest happens on May 1. A full explanation of when, where, and how to submit your picture can be read here.
- Download the “I ❤Purebred Dogs” sign here;
- Download the “Happy National Purebred D❤g Day” here;
- Download the “I ❤My Purebred Dog” sign here;
- Have fun! This contest celebrates our great purebred dogs, so have fun with your “model!”
Photo Contest 2018